I am a huge salmon fan, so when Shannon from www.fitslowcookerqueen.com made this easy 4 ingredient recipe I had to try and share!
- 1 lb salmon
- 2 tsp FIT Flavor Savory Herb Seasoning
- 1 tsp wildflower honey
- ½ tsp ghee
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Rub FIT Flavor Savory Herb seasoning all over salmon, pressing lightly.
- Drizzle honey evenly on top of all pieces.
- Add dollops of ghee on each piece.
- Bake 15-20 min, or until fish is cooked to your liking.
Go follow Shannon for some AMAZING slow cooker recipes that will blow your mind.
You can find her at www.fitslowcookerqueen.com